Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In the Greenhouse - Capable Hands

I have had the phrase "in Your capable hands..." running around my head for a few years.  I use the phrase a lot in prayer when submitting some fear or concern or desire to the Lord.  I have just felt it is an apt way to refer to the Lord.

It also feels, "songish", like it wants to be put to music.

So... I am messing a bit with that phrase and what can be done with it.

C - G
The hands that shifted continents...
The hands that took dirt to form the human race...
The hands that hold back the warring nations...
The hands that took my scars...

D - Em
In Your capable hands, I rest... I find my peace... I know I can lay it all...
In Your capable, Your beautiful, Your wounded, Your ...  perfect hands...

Musings, just musings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!