Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals for the New Year...

Happy New Year!

I had a lovely time with my family and wonderful church friends at First Night, Charlotte (Charlotte knows how to do a family-friendly New Year's bash), then ended the evening with some Despicable Me.  Cozy fun.

I don't think I'm a "resolutions" guy, but here are some hopes and goals for 2011 (I'll add to this if I get inspired throughout the year):
  • Go climbing at Inner Peaks at least 6 times this year
  • Write/record 6 songs this year (got my Snowball microphone - woo hoo!)
  • Take my first three to four classes at Gordon-Conwell
  • Do two church/coffee house gigs and one house concert or hymn sing in our back yard
  • Blog weekly (as opposed to weakly)
  • Walk a bunch
  • Read and reflect on the daily BCP lectionary regularly
  • Take my wife and/or daughter on some really cool cheap dates
What are some goals you'd like to accomplish?
 
--
www.noisetrade.com/tomfisher

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty ambitious...

    My biggest goal for next year is to try to cut down on my web-surfing and read more dead trees. One habit specifically I want to try to develop is on the weekends to completely abstain from recreational internet surfing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!